Major OEMs use SeaStar Solutions Safe-T II, and so will your customers. It’s the next generation of Safe-T, the world’s #1 rotary steering system — rugged, compact, lightweight, and with SeaStar Solutions No FeedBack technology.
This ultra-smooth 3-turn system takes the work out of steering most V-4 outboard powered boats. The Safe-T II helm is a drop-in replacement for current generaton Safe-T QC with no dash modifications!
NFB Safe-T II single-cable systems are suitable for most single-station boats with a single non-power-assisted outboard engine up to V-4 and minimal engine flutter or steering instability. Safe-T II accepts wheels up to 16” diameter. (NFB Safe-T II is available in single cable configuration only).
Replaces nearly all standard Safe-T® steering without dash modifications.
• Patented No FeedBack™ Steering mechanism
• Quick response of 3 turns lock-to-lock
• Minimal clutch free play
• Standard 3/4” round tapered steering shaft
• Stainless steel cable output ends
• Fast, easy installation: uses SeaStar Solutions Quick Connect (QC) cable
• Kits include: cable, helm, 90° bezel and hardware
• Meets A.B.Y.C. standards
• Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.