This unique back mount Rack system allows fast and easy installation and delivers a precise and comfortable
steering “feel”. Suitable for use on outboard and stern drive boats. Applies to virtually all power-assisted stern drive boats with wheels up to 16” diameter. Back Mount Replaces 1984-date SeaStar Solutions® “The Rack” steering without dash modification. (Requires use of SSC134XX Back Mount Rack cable or the premium cable with Xtreme technology SSC154XX.)
Components are available for dual cable systems, but we recommend No-Feed Back steering for all dual cable steered outboards.
• Precise, easy 4 turns lock-to-lock
•Drop in replacement steering system for the Morse® command 200 rack system.
• Standard 3/4” tapered steering shaft
• Uses SSC 134XX steering cables
• Complete systems and individual cables available in 1ft increments ie: SS14112 or SSC13412 (12ft)
• Tilt helm available
• NFB Rack version also available
• Kits include: cable, helm, bezel and hardware.
• Stainless steel cable output ends.
• Fast, easy installation: back mount design allows placement in dash PLUS mounting hardware fits standard SeaStar Solutions® rack holes.
• Meets A.B.Y.C. standards.
• Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.Datasheet