Imroving safety and efficiency
Navmaster ECS is an electronic chart system closely based on the type-approved Navmaster ECDIS software. It provides navigators with the full range of ECDIS navigation tools without the expense of type-approved components. It is simple to use within a familiar MS Windows environment.
Navmaster ECS will run on standard PCs interfaced to onboard instruments, and on networks.
Navmaster ECS with integrated Admiralty TotalTide
- Fully up-to-date ECDIS-type software
- Allows ship operators to familiarise & train ships staff in ECDIS operation
- Route & plan documentation allows conformance to ISM Code & quality systems
- Can be installed by ships staff without interrupting sailing schedules
- Offers upgrade path to fully type-approved ECDIS
- Remote Diagnostics feature allows rapid and low-cost support direct to ship
- Automatic plotting of own vessel, ARPA and AIS targets on electronic charts
- Monitoring & identification of ships and other navigation objects in the vicinity
- Generation of alarms & warnings in accordance with ECDIS criteria
- Voyage data recording & playback, for voyage reconstruction and staff training
Navmaster ECS is compatible with these electronic charts: ENC, CM-ENC, ARCS, C-Map Pro & Seafarer.
Navmaster ECS linked to bridge wing monitors. When manoeuvring from one wing, cameras can display the stern view from the opposite side of the ship.
The plan report incorporates the navigator's notes and can be customised with company name and logo